A Bloodborne experience in our cubic worlds.
Blood and Madness 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that is based on the action role-playing video game Bloodborne, so it focuses on adding content related to the game created by From Software and JapanStudio.
At the moment the mod will allow us to use fourteen melee weapons, upgradeable and capable of transforming (by pressing alt + right click). We will also have at our disposal a pistol and a blunderbuss. In the underground we will be able to find mercury to make bullets for these firearms.
In addition to this, we can also make use of mythical weapons such as the Rakuyo, and even make a new armor. These weapons will allow us to face six hostile creatures and two bosses, including Scourge Beast, Silverbeast and the two variants of Beast Patient.
How to install Blood and Madness Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download GeckoLib
- Download Blood and Madness Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “GeckoLib” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- You can now enjoy the Bloodborne universe in Minecraft!