A lot of new adventures, spread over two new dimensions.
Blue Skies 1.19, 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us two new dimensions, representing light and darkness. These two new dimensions are called Everbright and Everdawn. Each of these dimensions will consist of new biomes, materials, dungeons, creatures and powerful bosses.
The process to be able to travel to these two new dimensions is to find a new structure, inhabited by The Gatekeeper. This being has written a lot about these dimensions, their inhabitants, materials, etc. By exchanging with this villager we can get the book “Blue Journal” that will guide us on all the content that this mod adds.
In these dimensions we can find, in both cases, huge towers inhabited by the boss of each of these dimensions, which are the summoner and the alchemist. In these dimensions we can also find two new dungeons, the Nature Dungeon, which is where the boss Starlit Crusher lives, and the Poison Dungeon, which is where we will find Arachnarch.
How to install Blue Skies Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Structure Gel API 1.19, Structure Gel API 1.18.2, Structure Gel API 1.18.1, Structure Gel API 1.17.1, Structure Gel API 1.16.5 or Structure Gel API 1.14.4
- Download Blue Skies Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Structure Gel API” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now explore the dimensions and dungeons offered by this mod!