It’s time to harness mana to create renewable systems and magical gadgets.
Botania 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 focuses on offering a huge amount of content, mainly focused on magic and technology. With this mod installed we can create all kinds of technological systems designed to extract, control and distribute the magic present in any tree, plant and flower in Minecraft. This magic, and energy, is called mana.
The mod will allow us to create devices to create systems for the extraction and use of mana, without pipes or wiring, using renewable resources whenever possible. This mana, along with many other elements added by the mod will allow us to make new weapons, tools, armor pieces, rings, pendants, new potions and concoctions, magic items, building blocks and decoration, and many, many more things.
Being a mod that adds so many objects and blocks, it is essential to make the guide, in English, which is called “Lexica Botania”. This guide can be made by joining a book with any seed in a crafting table. In the guide we will be able to see how to make the different elements of the mod and what each of them is used for.
How to install Botania Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Baulbles (only for Minecraft 1.12.2 version)
- Download Curios API
- Download Patchouli
- Download Botania Mod
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “Baubles”, “Curios API” and ““Patchouli”” downloaded files into .minecraft / mods
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- Use the power of the earth and plants for your own benefits in Minecraft!