Would you like to go back in time only about 360 million years ago in Minecraft?
Carboniferous Mod 1.5.2 gives you the ability to travel to a new dimension from the Carboniferous period, where both insects and plants had an incredible size and oxygen amount was twice what it currently represents.
In this dimension a total of seven new biome, eight new monsters or animals, new minerals, new decorative and other functional blocks, such as grinder, grinding mill that will allow certain elements. To begin our journey we will create two things, the staff time and time box.
This mod is still in an early stage of development and can be played both in single and multiplayer.
How to install Carboniferous Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Carboniferous Mod
- Open the file .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar
- Paste Forge files within “minecraft.jar”.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file, inside .minecraft / mods
- Now you can discover the Carboniferous period in Minecraft!