Would you like to change your capes or skin without leaving Minecraft?
Closet Mod 1.5.2 is a very simple mod that allows us to change our skins and capes within the game itself. You only must craf a block with two treated wood on each side of the crafting table and two slab” of wood in the center column.
Right clicking on this block will get to a menu where you can select the skins or click “Capes” to select them, so easy.
Remember that capes and skins are not alone, for this you must upload them with different names within:
- Skins: minecraft.jar/closetmod/skins
- Capas: minecraft.jar/closetmod/capes
How to install Closet Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Closet Mod
- Open .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar file
- Paste Forge files within “minecraft.jar”.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste inside the downloaded mod files within “minecraft.jar”.
- Easily change capes and skins inside Minecraft!