Store your stuff in the cloud, literally.
Cloud Storage 1.19.2 and 1.18.2 is a mod that will literally allow us to have all our objects and materials in the cloud. Although this cloud is not formed by a network of servers around the world, but we can literally have our things in the clouds.
With this mod installed we can make balloons, which we can attach to the chests and barrels to make them take off into the clouds. In addition to this, the mod adds fun content such as three new creatures called Badloon, Bloviator and Balloon Buddy.
In the villages we will be able to find a villager who will sell us balloons. The mod will also allow us to make cotton candy to eat, among some other fun elements. To start, the ideal thing to do is to make the mod guide, of which we can see the crafting below.
How to install Cloud Storage Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Citadel
- Download Cloud Storage Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Citadel” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- It’s time to really store your stuff in the cloud!