You can now roll/dodge/run in Minecraft.
Combat Roll 1.19.2 and 1.18.2 is a mod that adds a new ability, or movement, to our Minecraft character. This ability consists of roll/dodge/run. That is, we will be able to dodge the attack with these new moves. By default, the key to roll is the “R” key.
Beyond using a key to perform a new move, the mod will also allow us to use three new enchantments, which are Mulit-Roll, which can be applied to helmets, Acrobat, which is applied to breastplates and pants, and Longfooted, which is applied to boots.
By default, after pressing the “R” key to roll, we will have to wait 4 seconds to be able to use the skill again. Although this can be improved thanks to the previous enchantments, which will allow us to perform the action, or skill, more times without having to wait.
How to install Combat Roll Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Player Animator 1.19.2 or Player Animator 1.18.2
- Download Combat Roll Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Player Animator” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now use the new rolling ability offered by this mod!