Here is the compactor you have been looking for all your life.
Compacter 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will offer us the possibility to automatically compact many default elements in Minecraft. With this mod installed we will be able to make a block called Compacter, whose function is to compact.
This block has inputs and outputs so you can enter individual elements and compact elements out, all without our intervention, beyond the initial configuration. The Compacter requires RF or EU power to operate.
In the graphical interface of this block, which we can see in the image below, we can define whether it should work indefinitely or not, whether it should elaborate the compaction based on a single object, a 2×2 or a 3×3 recipe, as well as whether it should interact or not with the Redstone signals.
How to install Compacter Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Scalable Cat’s Force
- Download BdLib 1.19.2, BdLib 1.19.1, BdLib 1.19, BdLib 1.18.2, BdLib 1.16.5, BdLib 1.12.2 or BdLib 1.7.10
- Download Compacter Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Scalable Cat’s Force” and “BdLib” files inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now compact everything we find in the world!