A touch of color and brightness to the deep sea.
Coral Reef 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.12.2 is a mod whose mission is to add a bit of dynamism to the deep sea in Minecraft, generating various types of coral and seaweed, which will also shine at night, giving a colorful touch to the seas and oceans, which are some of the least active biomes in the game.
As we said, the coral reefs will emit colored lights, so that during the night the bottom of the sea will emit brightness of various colors. Another effect caused by the algae and coral is that they will emit bubbles that will rise to the surface.
How to install Coral Reef Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Architectury API (only for 1.19.2 and 1.18.2 versions of Minecraft).
- Download Coral Reef Mod
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Architectury API” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- You can now find seaweed and coral reefs in Minecraft!