Extra functions to expand the possibilities of the crafting tables.
Crafting Tweaks 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 are responsible for adding new buttons to the interface of the crafting table, which will allow us to distribute the objects evenly between the squares of the crafting table, remove all the contents of the crafting table and rotate the objects that we have placed. In addition, these features will be present both in the default crafting table and in the crafting tables that are added by other mods.
The mod will also allow us to use shortcuts to execute the functionalities that we will find in the new buttons. For example, to remove the contents of a crafting table we can press the “C” key. To rotate the contents of a crafting table we will have to press “R”. While to distribute the content equally we will have to press the “B” key.
How to install Crafting Tweaks Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Balm (only for versions higher than Minecraft 1.17.1).
- Download Crafting Tweaks Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Balm” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now enjoy new functions for the crafting tables!