For now two new animals, the grebes and the lizards.
Creatures and Beasts 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will be in charge of adding new animals and hostile creatures, although for the moment only two new animals are added. At the moment, after installing the mod, we will find the grebe, a kind of bird, and lizards.
These two new species of animals will not be generated anywhere in the world, but will require certain conditions. For example, we will be able to find lizards in deserts and jungles. While the grebes can be found swimming in rivers and lakes, trying to eat fish.
How to install Creatures and Beasts Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download GeckoLib
- Download Creatures and Beasts Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “GeckoLib” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now go out and look for the new animals added by this mod!