A new set of animals to bring your Minecraft worlds to life.
Critters and Companions 1.19.2 and 1.18.2 is a mod that focuses on the generation of new species of animals, both terrestrial, aquatic and flying creatures. Some of these creatures can be domesticated by players, and will help us to perform certain tasks.
At the moment the mod adds a total of eight animals. These creatures are the red panda, the otter, the leaf insect, ferret, dumbo octopus, dragonfly, koi fish and the sea rabbit. In the following video we can see all these creatures. Some of them are very adorable.
How to install Critters and Companions Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download GeckoLib
- Download Critters and Companions Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “GeckoLib” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now go out and look for the creatures added by this mod!