Traps, logistic elements and jewelry.
Dark Utilities 1.19, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to make objects and blocks that offer diverse functionalities and that, although they do not follow a specific theme, they will allow us to make jewelry, logistic elements, traps and new abilities for our character.
With this mod installed we will be able to make vector panels, of which we can see an image at the bottom of this publication, which will push entities in the direction in which the arrows point. We will be able to make traps to capture entities and traps to cause damage to entities. And blocks that can only be crossed by certain entities, among other things.
How to install Dark Utilities Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Bookshelf
- Download Dark Utilities Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Bookshelf” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now manufacture the various elements offered by this mod!