Pocket dimensions, personal, where to store anything we want.
Dimensional Pockets 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to create our own pocket dimensions. That is to say, we will be able to create personal dimensions, which represent rooms. In these pocket dimensions we will not be able to find new content, biomes, etc, but they are designed to store things, be they chests, machines, systems, etc.
The operation is simple, we will have to make the block that adds this mod and right click on it to access the dimension. Once inside our pocket dimension, we can leave it by clicking on any of the walls of the room. These dimensions will be personal, so no other player will be able to access our pocket dimensions.
How to install Dimensional Pockets II Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Cosmos Library 1.19.2, Cosmos Library 1.19.1, Cosmos Library 1.18.2, Cosmos Library 1.18.1, Cosmos Library 1.17.1, Cosmos Library 1.16.5 or Cosmos Library 1.12.2
- Download Dimensional Pockets II Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Cosmos Library” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- You can start creating your own pocket dimensions now!