Innovations in the Minecraft creature domestication system.
Domestication Innovation 1.19.2 and 1.18.2 is a mod that was born with the idea of making Minecraft’s tameable creatures more interesting entities for players. In addition, players will be able to domesticate creatures that are not tameable by default in Minecraft.
The mod also adds a new enchantment system, expressly for tameable creatures, as well as new blocks and items developed just for tameable creatures.
In addition to the default creatures in Minecraft, we will also be able to tame new creatures from other popular modifications. Such as the creatures from the Alex’s Mobs Mod.
How to install Domestication Innovation Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Citadel
- Download Domestication Innovation Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Citadel” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now tame all kinds of creatures!