Stop capturing and taming dragons and become one of them.
Dragons Survival 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.15.2 is a mod that, unlike other mods that deal with dragons, this one will not propose us to capture, tame and breed dragon breeds. The goal behind this mod is to allow our character to become a dragon and evolve its abilities over time.
At the moment the mod will allow us to become a forest dragon, a sea dragon or a cave dragon. In the following image we can see the appearance of each of them, as well as the various dragon armors that we can make.
Each of these three species has its own diet, its own characteristics, abilities and weaknesses. Dragons have three stages of growth, newborns, young and adults. Through these stages of growth, the health and power of each dragon evolves.
How to install Dragons Survival Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download GeckoLib
- Download Dragons Survival Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “GeckoLib” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- You can now play in MInecraft as a cave, tank or sea dragon!