High-end character equipment, based on Dreadsteel.
Dreadsteel 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that gives us a new set of high-end character equipment, superior to the default ones in the Ice and Fire mod. If we use these new sets we will get immunity to Lightning, Fire and Spikes.
At the moment the mod adds a total of four sets of armor, consisting of helmet, breastplate, pants and boots. The sets also have scythes as weapons and shields. In the image below we can see these four new sets of character equipment.
This mod does not require the installation of the Ice and Fire mod, although obviously it will work much better in combination with it, than without it. If we use this mod without installing Ice and Fire, we will have to remove the contents of the inventory, as there will be no recipes for these items.
How to install Dreadsteel Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Ice and Fire Mod (not required, but recommended).
- Download Dreadsteel Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Ice and Fire” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now use these high-end armors, weapons and shields!