At your disposal are the weapons, armor and enchantments of Minecraft Dungeons.
Dungeons Gear 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that adds each and every one of the weapons, armor, enchantments and artifacts of the dungeon exploration video game, Minecraft Dungeons and all its DLCs, to our Minecraft survival mode games.
These artifacts, weapons and armor can not be manufactured by players, but will have to be found in the chests of the various structures of the game. Another way to get these items from Minecraft Dungeons is by trading with wandering merchants and villagers of various professions.
How to install Dungeons Gear Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Dungeons Libraries 1.19.2, Dungeons Libraries 1.18.2 or Dungeons Libraries 1.16.5
- Download Dungeons Gear Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Dungeons Libraries” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now use Minecraft Dungeons weapons, armor and artifacts!