They claim to have seen creatures from Minecraft: Dungeons in Minecraft.
Dungeons Mobs 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that focuses on generating some of the creatures that we can find in the game Minecraft: Dungeons, such as Royal Guard, Redstone Golem, Whisperer and Wraith, among many others.
Although this mod can be played independently, it is advisable to play it with the Dungeons Gear company, since with this mod the creatures will appear with Minecraft: Dungeons weapons, instead of the typical default iron weapons in Minecraft.
How to install Dungeons Mobs Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Dungeons Libraries 1.19.2, Dungeons Libraries 1.18.2 or Dungeons Libraries 1.16.5
- Download Dungeons Mobs Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Dungeons Libraries” file inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can already meet the hostile creatures of Minecraft: Dungeons!