It’s been long time sins an update was available for this useful mod.
Dynamic Elevators 1.5.2 is a very easy to use mod that lets you create elevators. To do this we create only 3 things, a button, a block that calls the elevator and a block as the elevator.
You don’t need any configuration, lift blocks automatically detect all floors that can stand in the elevator.
Right clicking on the floor of the elevator, it will open a small menu where we choose to numerical floor we go.
How to install Dynamic Elevators Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge API
- Download Slimevoid Lib
- Download Dynamic Elevators Mod
- Open .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar file
- Paste Forge API files within “minecraft.jar”.
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file Slimevoid within .minecraft / mods
- Elevators in Minecraft!