Elevators are comming back for this new Minecraft version.
Dynamic Transport 1.7.10 is actually an evolution of another elevator mod, created by the same author, who stopped updating some time ago. The question is that has come back with a new name and new features a little more interesting than its previous version.
With this mod we can create elevators which stop at many plants as we want, using a remote control that sets the dimensions of the elevator and stops it has. We may also change the appearance of the asic blocks of elevator to suit our needs. Just follow the instructions in the video below:
How to install Dynamic Transport Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download SlimeVoid Library
- Download Dynamic Transport Mod
- Double-click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the”SlimeVoid Library” downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods
- Enjoy the elevators in Minecraft!