Take off with the Elytra on a flat area is now possible.
Easy Elytra Takeoff 1.18.2, 1.17.1 and 1.16.5 is a mod that does not add any new blocks or objects to the game, but a new functionality when using the Elytra wings that will certainly be useful for players. As you may know, by default we have to jump from a considerable height in order to start gliding with the Elytra wings, and we don’t always have that necessary height. For example, on a plain you can’t use Elytra wings.
Well, with this mod installed we will be able to take off without needing height. In other words, we will be able to take off from a flat terrain. All we have to do is place the Elytra to our character, place rockets in the character’s hand and activate them. This way we can take off without having to search for any high areas.
How to install Easy Elytra Takeoff Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Collective 1.18.2, Collective 1.17.1, Collective 1.16.5, Collective 1.15.2, Collective 1.14.4 o Collective 1.12.2
- Download Easy Elytra Takeoff Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Collective” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can take off with the Elytras from anywhere we want!