Building blocks and decorative elements.
EmbellishCraft 1.15.2 will offer us a large number of new building blocks and decorative elements to decorate interior and exterior areas of our buildings. We will be able to find new types of rocks such as basalt, jade, pizza, marble and basalt. These, and other, materials will allow us to create blocks, stairs, slabs, bricks, etc. As well as new types of wood.
Beyond blocks, the mod will also allow us to manufacture various types of furniture. We will be able to manufacture tables, chairs, doors, new beds, new chests, pillows and lamps, among other things. Most of these blocks and objects have a purely decorative function, except for the chairs, where we can sit, and the doors, which we can open whenever we want. Besides, this mod is compatible with Biomes O’ Plenty.
How to install EmbellishCraft Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Mapper Base
- Download EmbellishCraft Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to launch the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Mapper Base” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We already have more options for building and decorating!