Don’t waste your experience levels on random enchantments.
Enchant View 1.7.10 is a simple mod that is in charge of showing us that unreadable text that appears on the enchantment table, just at the moment of selecting any enchantment. Thus, with this mod installed you will be able to know which enchantment you are about to select.
No more wasting your 20 or 30 levels of experience in random enchantments, get experience and use it only in what you really need.
How to install Enchant View Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download ThebombzenAPI
- Download Enchant View Mod
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste “ThebombzenAPI” downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Knowing all the incantations in Minecraft!