No more wasting experience on a random enchantment allocation system.
Enchanting Infuser 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.17.1 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will allow us to make a new variant of the enchanting table, called Enchanting Infuser. The idea behind this item is to optimize the performance and avoid the loss of player experience levels when enchanting items.
This new enchanting table can be crafted in two variants, a basic one that is crafted with amethyst and an advanced one that is crafted with Netherite. The main difference between these two variants is that the Netherite one will allow us to change enchantment levels, and even remove individual enchantments.
Unlike the default enchantment table, which makes us waste our hard-earned experience levels on a system of random enchantments, this new enchantment table will allow us to spend experience only on the enchantments we want.
How to install Enchanting Infuser Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Puzzles Lib
- Download Enchanting Infuser Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Puzzles Lib” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- Run and make your incantation infuser!