If you place the portal to the Nether where you want, why not do it with the portal to the End?
End Portal Recipe 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will allow us to build the portal to the End dimension, in the same way that players can build the portal to the Nether dimension. In addition to allowing us to craft the portal whenever we want, this will allow us to place the portal wherever we want, just as we do by default with the portal to the Nether.
It is worth noting that this mod does not affect the progress of the game, as we will only be able to craft the portal when we have already defeated the dragon. That is, our first trip to the End will be through a portal to the End that has been generated naturally in an Overworld fortress.
Defeating the dragon is crucial, as we will need the egg of the Enderdragon to be able to make the blocks of the portal to the End. As we can see in the following image, in addition to the egg, we will need five Ender’s eyes and three End stones.
How to install End Portal Recipe Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Collective
- Download End Portal Recipe Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Collective” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- You can now build the End portal and place it wherever you want!