Who doesn’t want energy-giving sheep? That’s right.
Energetic Sheep 1.15.2, 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 is a mod that adds a new variant of sheep that, although it will be generated in a less usual way than normal sheep, whose main feature is that they are charged with Redstone Flux energy. An ordinary sheep can be converted into an energized sheep, although it will have to be struck by lightning to do so.
With this mod installed we will be able to build some new machines that will allow us, among other things, to extract the Redstone Flux energy from the energized sheep. Another way to extract energy from the sheep is with the scissors, because if we shear a sheep we will get energized wool. Energized sheep can be raised by players as any other animal.
How to install Energetic Sheep Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Cyclops Core 1.15.2, Cyclops Core 1.14.4 or Cyclops Core 1.12.2
- Download Energetic Sheep Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from “Cyclops Core” into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can raise energized sheep now!