The blocks and objects that every good engineer needs in Minecraft.
Engineer’s Decor 1.19, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to manufacture blocks and objects that combine decoration with engineering, because although all the blocks and objects have a decorative function, most of them also have interesting features to create industrial systems and processes.
Although we can not name each and every one of the blocks and objects that we can make with this mod, we can mention some of them. For example, we can make metal stairs, electric ovens, concrete walls, reinforced concrete, solar panels, pipes, valves, waste incinerators.
But that’s not all we can do with this mod, we can also create and use machines for milking cows, foundries for mineral resources, steel supports, new variants of hoppers, compressors, machines for felling trees, cables, walkways, railings, and much more.
How to install Engineer’s Decor Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Immersive Engineering Mod (only for previous versions to Minecraft 1.16.5).
- Download Engineer’s Decor Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- All that’s left for us to do now is to create our own factories and industries!