Spectacular and realistic visual effects.
Enhanced Visuals 1.19.2, 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 seek to increase the immersion of the players by adding visual effects according to the state of our character, according to the weather environment in which we find ourselves and according to the situation we are living at any given moment.
As this sounds a bit abstract, let’s see an example. In the following image we can see a visual effect produced by the explosion of a Creeper. The explosion will cause damage to the character, so blood particles will appear on the screen, at the same time that dust and smoke appear.
Other examples can be experienced during snow or rain storms, as well as during sandstorms in deserts. Check out the video to see some more examples of the new visual effects added by this mod.
How to install Enhanced Visuals Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download CreativeCore
- Download Visuals Enhanced Mod
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from “CreativeCore” into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- New visual effects on your screen!