Visual improvements, as well as new fauna and flora for the Overworld.
Environmental 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that puts all its efforts into improving the surface of the world, the Overworld. The idea behind this mod is to improve the world around us, encouraging exploration by players, improving and completing the existing biomes.
With this mod installed we will quickly see modifications to almost any biome in the game, either by adding new types of trees, plants and flowers, or by adding new animals, such as deer, ducks and yaks.
How to install Environmental Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Blueprint
- Download Environmental Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Blueprint” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now go out and explore the world around us, and the content that this mod adds!