It’s time to get into the skin of a medieval knight.
Epic Knights 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod whose main objective is to make us feel as if we were medieval knights. To achieve this, the mod adds a good amount of new weapons, armor, banners and various shields.
These new sets can be made with wood, stone, iron, gold, diamond, netherite, steel, copper, silver, tin or bronze. To make the steel alloy we will have to place an iron ingot in a blast furnace, which will give us a steel ingot as a result.
In addition to equipment for our character, we will also be able to craft a good amount of new armor for our horses, as well as banners for horses. That without leaving aside the aesthetics, since we will be able to apply dyes to the armors.
How to install Epic Knights Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Architectury API (only in versions equal or higher than Minecraft 1.18.2).
- Download Cloth Config 1.19.2 or Cloth Config 1.18.2 (only for these versions of Minecraft).
- Download Epic Knights Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Architectury API” and “Cloth Config” files into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods