New skills and area effects, with a system of levels.
Everlasting Abilities 1.15.2, 1.14.4 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will offer us the possibility to unlock new abilities for our character that will be linked to a level system. In total there are thirty new skills for our character. Not all these skills will have an effect on the character, also some of them will be able to cause an effect, or damage, of the area around the character.
Among these new skills we find, flying in survival mode, increasing speed, increasing speed in mining, invisibility, breathing under water, increasing strength, blindness to nearby entities, weakness, hunger and poisoning, among other effects.
We can unlock these abilities and effects by killing hostile entities that, although they look like hostile creatures, have a kind of smoke over their heads. These creatures will give us totems that will provide us with random abilities. These skills can be improved, increasing their level, by using the Ability Bottle.
How to install Everlasting Abilities Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Cyclops Core 1.15.2, Cyclops Core 1.14.4 or Cyclops Core 1.12.2
- Download Everlasting Abilities Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from “Cyclops Core” into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now make use of these effects and skills!