A market stall, and a villager with whom to exchange objects.
Farming for Blockheads 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will offer us the possibility of having new exchange options in Minecraft, since it is responsible for adding a seed market, where we can get any seed or bush in the game, as well as bone dust, flowers, mushrooms, animal eggs and elements related to agriculture and livestock.
This stop, or market stall, will be run by a villager who will allow us to exchange those objects we do not want, for objects we need during the day to day. In addition, this mod adds support for the Biomes O’ Plenty Mod, so we can also get elements of this mod in this market, store or stop.
Other interesting objects that we will be able to manufacture with this mod installed are the “Chicken Nest” and the feeders. The Chicken Nest will be in charge of collecting all the eggs from the hens in a barnyard. While the feeders will serve us to feed, in an automated way, the animals of our farms.
How to install Farming for Blockheads Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Balm (only for versions higher than Minecraft 1.17.1).
- Download Farming for Blockheads Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now go to the market to buy useful and interesting things for our farms and gardens!