Bone meal variants more powerful, or efficient, than the default one.
Fertilization 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will allow us to create and have two new variants of bone meal to speed up farming processes in Minecraft. These variants are compressed bone meal and extremely compressed bone meal. Let’s see what each one offers us.
Compressed bone meal is made on a crafting table, by combining four units of bone dust. Compressed bone meal will allow us to apply four clicks of a predetermined bone dust meal with a single click, and it will also perform automatic harvesting.
Extremely compressed bone meal, on the other hand, is achieved by applying a new enchantment that adds this mod to compressed bone meal. The result is that for each click of bone meal on a crop, it is 36 times more powerful than the default bone meal. In addition to automatic harvesting.
How to install Fertilization Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Balm (only for versions higher than Minecraft 1.17.1).
- Download Fertilization Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Balm” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now speed up our farming tasks!