Hoppers for working with liquids and fluids.
Flopper 1.18.2, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 offer us the possibility of making a variant of the default Hopper in Minecraft. As you know, the hopper only allows you to interact with blocks and objects, but not with liquids or fluids. Well, this is where Flopper, a Hopper for fluids, comes into play.
The operation of this hopper for liquids and fluids is the same as that of the default hopper. That is, the hopper will take in liquids and fluids that are at the top of the hopper and expel them from the bottom of the hopper.
In the upper part of these new hoppers, as we can see in the image above, we can connect storage tanks. By default the liquid or fluid will run through the Flopper, although if it receives a redstone signal it will cut the transfer of the liquid or fluid in question.
How to install Flopper Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Cyclops Core 1.18.2, Cyclops Core 1.18.1, Cyclops Core 1.16.5, Cyclops Core 1.15.2, Cyclops Core 1.14.4 or Cyclops Core 1.12.2
- Download Flopper Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Cyclops Core” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now manufacture and use the hoppers for liquids and fluids!