Break Bedrock, fall into the void and appear in the sky.
Forgiving Void 1.19, 1.18.2, 1.17.1 and 1.16.5 is a mod that will allow us to avoid character death if we fall into the void, below Bedrock. Instead of dying we will continue falling from the sky. After hitting the ground, we will not die as long as we have maximum health.
Although by default, in survival mode, we cannot break the Bedrock blocks, there are some Mods that allow us to break these blocks. Therefore, if we use some of these mods, it is possible that we can, or we want to, fall into the void and thus appear in the sky.
How to install Forgiving Void Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Balm (only for versions higher than Minecraft 1.17.1).
- Download Forgiving Void Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Balm” file into .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- No more dying by falling into the void, now we will appear in the sky!