It’s time to live with gnomes.
Gnumus Settlement 1.19.2 and 1.18.2 is a mod that is responsible for adding a new creature to Minecraft, the gnome. This creature will be generated naturally around various structures, whether large settlements, ruins, small camps, around statues and bonfires.
With this mod installed, we will be able to find several varieties of gnomes, such as hunters, shamans, workers, etc. Although not only gnomes will be generated, but also other entities such as mice for example.
In addition to creatures and structures, the mod is also responsible for adding new decorative blocks and objects related to the theme of the mod. The weapons added by this mod are compatible with Better Combat Mod, and these objects are designed for both initial and advanced games.
How to install Gnumus Settlement Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download GeckoLib
- Download Gnumus Settlement Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “GeckoLib” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now go on an expedition to look for trolls!