You can now play Hardcore mode, with other players, and have a second chance to die.
Hardcore Revival 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that focuses on modifying the Hardcore game mode of Minecraft, which as you know is quite strict. In this game mode when any player dies, for whatever reason, the game we were playing will be automatically deleted and therefore, we will not be able to recover it.
On the other hand, with this mod installed, all players will have a second chance to revive any of the players who have died, thus having the possibility of saving the player, and therefore saving everyone’s game. To achieve this, players will have to go to the player’s death point and revive him, otherwise the game will be deleted.
To revive a player there is a time limit, so if the rest of the players are not able to revive the player, the game will be deleted. The dead player will be able to use the Minecraft chat to communicate and give indications about his situation to the rest of the players. The dead player will not be able to move, but he will be able to see what is around him to give indications to the other players.
How to install Hardcore Revival Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Balm (only for versions higher than Minecraft 1.17.1).
- Download Hardcore Revival Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Balm” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now enjoy these modifications in Hardcore mode!