You can now play Hardcore mode, with other players, and get a second chance at death.
Hardcore Revival 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 focuses on modifying the Hardcore game mode of Minecraft, which as you know is quite strict, because when any player dies, the game we were playing will be deleted and we will not be able to recover it. Instead, with this mod installed, all players will have a second chance, although they will have to be the other players who revive our character.
To revive a player there is a time limit, so if the rest of the players are not able to revive the player, the game will be deleted. The dead player will be able to use the Minecraft chat to communicate and give indications about his situation to the rest of the players. The dead player will not be able to move, but he will be able to see what is around him to give indications to the other players.
How to install Hardcore Revival Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Balm 1.18.2 or Balm 1.17.1 (for Minecraft version 1.18.2 and 1.17.1 only).
- Download Hardcore Revival Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Balm” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- We can now enjoy these modifications in Hardcore mode!