Masks, hats and glasses to improve the aesthetics of our character.
Hats & Cosmetics 1.19.2 and 1.18.2 is a mod that will allow us to go a step further in the aesthetic customization of our character. With this mod installed we will be able to decorate the character’s head using several types of hats, glasses and masks of varied appearance.
By default the only aesthetic variation for our character, leaving aside the skins, is the use of armor. Thanks to this mod, on top of the skin we will be able to place hats, glasses and masks on our character.
How to install Hats & Cosmetics Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Curios API
- Download Hats & Cosmetics Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Curios API” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- You can now put masks, glasses and hats on your character!