Climatology comes into action.
Heat And Climate 1.19.2 and 1.12.2 is a mod that adds the concept of climatology to our Minecraft worlds. The climatology of the world will have negative effects on the terrain and on the players, although we will also be able to find new benefits.
At the moment, the weather is divided into three parameters, heat, humidity and wind. Some of them, such as heat, may have negative effects on our character, although we can also use the wind to our own benefit.
To protect ourselves and take advantage of these weather conditions, the mod adds new diverse content, such as various machines, magic tools and clothing to protect against the weather, among other things. New mineral resources will also be generated, we will be able to plant new crops and make new food recipes, use new building blocks and decorative objects.
How to install Heat And Climate Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Heat And Climate Lib 1.12.2 (only for Minecraft version 1.12.2).
- Download Heat And Climate Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Heat And Climate Lib” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- It’s time to adapt to weather changes, adapt to them and take advantage of them!