Legend has it that the ice and fire dragon roam the skies of Minecraft.
Ice and Fire 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a mod that adds no more and no less than dragons to Minecraft. These dragons will appear naturally in the world, as adults. There are two types of dragons that can be generated, Fire Dragons, which are generated in most parts of the world, and Ice Dragons, which appear in the cooler biomes of Minecraft.
As you can imagine the dragons will be hostile towards our character. Their form of attack is to throw fire or ice through the mouth, until the player is killed. Defeating one of these dragons will not be an easy task, let alone taming them, although both can be done. If we tame a dragon we can fly with it, use its attacks, and even put it in armor.
Also, we can find dragon caves, where we can find the dragons and fight them. If we win, we can get valuable treasures, including dragon eggs that will give rise to dragon hatchlings that will grow over time. We can also find dragon skeletons in the deserts, which we can use to build weapons, armor and tools from dragon bones.
How to install Ice and Fire Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download LLibrary 1.12.2 or LLibrary 1.11.2
- Download Ice and Fire Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded “LLibrary” file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- You can go out and find the dragons now, though you’d better be well equipped!