Minimizes conflicts between IDs used by various mods.
ID Resolver 1.5.2 and 1.4.7 is in charge of adding new ID’s to all those blocks or objects that create a conflict when using the same game ID. This mod is in charge of assigning new ID’s to these, so that they do not create a conflict.
So now, with a single click the mod will assign new ID’s, greatly reducing the incompatibilities of mods, with this kind of conflicts.
How to install ID Resolver Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download ID Resolver Mod
- Open .minecraft / bin / minecraft.jar file
- Paste Forge API files into minecraft.jar
- Paste GUI API files into .minecraft/coremods
- Delete META-INF folder.
- Paste the downloaded file in the mod, inside the folder .minecraft / coremods
- And enjoy your Minecraft without the clutter of ID’s!