New skills covering different areas of the game.
Improvable Skills 1.19.2, 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 is a mod that offers us the possibility to use new skills with our character. Some of them are focused on attack and defense, while others have effects on predefined blocks and objects in the game.
We can consult what the various skills offered by the mod offer and how to get them, making a guide of the mod itself. To do this, we will place on the crafting table, four leather units in the corners, a book above, a book below, a sheet of paper on the left, a sheet of paper on the right and a gold ingot in the center.
Let’s quote some of these new skills. Increased firing speed in the furnaces. Increased speed when using weapons and tools. Increased jumping height. Reduced fall damage. Increased speed when felling trees, digging with a shovel and mining with a pickaxe. Reduced damage when touching lava, and so on.
How to install Improvable Skills Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Hammer Core 1.19.2, Hammer Core 1.13.2 or Hammer Core 1.12.2
- Download Improvable Skills Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Pegar el archivo descargado de “Hammer Core” dentro de la carpeta .minecraft/mods
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now make use of the new skills!