Improved First Person View 1.6.4 is a mod that allows the representation of the body of our character in first person view.
So far as we know in the first person view you can only see the right arm of your character. The modder that has developed this mod wants to increase the realism providing visualization of the body in the first person, so we can see the rest of our skin, arms, chest, legs and feet.
How to install Improved First Person View Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Render Player
- Download Improved First Person View Mod
- Double click the downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the “Render Player API” downloaded file into .minecraft/versions/Forgexxxx/Forgexxxx.jar
- Paste the mod downloaded file into .minecraft / mods folder.
- Now you can see your feet in Minecraft!