Visual and functional improvements in the HUD when we are riding any animal.
Improved Mount HUD 1.18.1 and 1.16.5 focuses on modifying the appearance and functionalities of the graphic interface that appears on the screen when players are riding a horse, a mule, a donkey, a pig, a llama or a strider.
Once we are mounted on a creature we will be able to see its food bar, but also our own, which is not visible by default. Another outstanding feature is that the jump bar only appears when it is loaded, so while it is not loaded we will be able to see the experience accumulated by the character.
How to install Improved Mount HUD Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Puzzles Lib
- Download Improved Mount HUD Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Pegar el archivo descargado de “Puzzles Lib” dentro de la carpeta .minecraft/mods
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now the horses, and their HUD, will look the same as always!