More information on the game screen.
Indicatia 1.19, 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 focuses on increasing the HUD information, about our character and about various elements, displayed on the game screen. The extra information offered by this mod can be customized by the players, through a configuration menu accessed by pressing “F4”.
The mod will allow us to see on screen interesting information for our PvP games, but also for the survival mode. For example, we will be able to see coordinates, FPS, life time, server IP, biomes, moon phase, game time, character equipment, ping, weather and AFK function, among other things.
How to install Indicatia Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download SteveKunG’s Lib 1.17.1, SteveKunG’s Lib 1.16.5, SteveKunG’s Lib 1.15.2, SteveKunG’s Lib 1.14.4 or SteveKunG’s Lib 1.12.2 (only for these versions of Minecraft).
- Download Cloth Config API 1.19 o Cloth Config API 1.18.2 (only for these versions of Minecraft).
- Download Indicatia Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from “SteveKunG’s Lib” or “Cloth Config API” inside the .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now customize the information displayed on the screen!