How do you feel about indefinite swaps? Well, that’s it.
Infinite Trading 1.19.1, 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 and 1.12.2 is a mod that focuses on modifying the trade limit of each and every villager. In fact, the mod modifies the trade limit so much that it completely removes it. That is to say, with this mod installed there will be no trade limit on villagers.
It is common to find a villager who has a trade that seems really interesting to us, but with the passage of time the villager stops offering those trades. Well, that will not happen with this mod installed, since the amount of exchanges that a villager can make will never be exhausted.
How to install Infinite Trading Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Collective
- Download Infinite Trading Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Collective” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- It’s time to be able to trade indefinitely with any villager!