New decorative elements and objects with new functionalities
Inspirations 1.16.5, 1.15.2 and 1.12.2 is a mod that will offer us the possibility of making several decorative elements to decorate our buildings a little bit. With this mod we can create new decorative elements for interiors, but also to decorate exterior areas of our buildings. Although it mainly adds new decorative elements we will also be able to create some functional elements and use new functions for predetermined objects.
In terms of decoration we are talking about objects and blocks that seek to maintain the original aesthetics of the game, so we will not find futuristic elements, or anything that is out of step with the original graphic line of Minecraft. For example, we can make glass doors, Christmas trees, illuminated bushes, stone paths, colorful mulch on the trees, pots that can be placed anywhere, carpets for stairs and new shelves.
As for blocks and functional objects, we can make climbing ropes, use the cauldron to prepare stew, potions and coloured dyes, hidden hatches in carpets, hidden brick buttons, locks and keys for chests and use torches as levers to hide anything, among other things.
How install Inspirations Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Mantle 1.16.5, Mantle 1.15.2 or Mantle 1.12.2
- Download Inspirations Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from “Mantle” into your .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Now we can make use of all this new content!