Detailed structures and dangerous enemies.
Integrated Dungeons and Structures 1.19.2 and 1.18.2 is a mod that adds a good amount of new structures built from blocks, and inhabited by creatures, from mods such as Quark, Alex’s Mobs and Create. The mod also adds compatibility with the Biomes O’ Plenty Mod.
This mod has been developed to make it possible to generate very detailed structures around the world. But not only that, these detailed structures will function as dungeons, as they will be inhabited by hostile entities that will want to kill our character.
How to install Integrated Dungeons and Structures Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Descargar Quark, Alex’s Mobs, Create y NBT Deadlock Be Gone
- Download Integrated Dungeons and Structures Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded file of “Create”, “Quark”, “Alex’s Mobs” and “NBT Deadlock Be Gone” into the .minecraft/mods folder.
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- We can now live new experiences in the structures and dungeons generated by this mod!