A quick and easy way to keep your inventory tidy.
Inventory Profiles Next 1.19.2, 1.18.2 and 1.16.5 is a mod that offers us a quick and easy way to keep our character’s inventory sorted and classified. To achieve this, in addition to some keyboard shortcuts, the mod adds several buttons to the inventory interface.
These buttons will allow us things like grouping identical objects, dumping everything in a chest with a single click, blocking slots to be free, or empty, when sorting the inventory. Finally, if we press “R + C” we will be able to establish shortcuts.
How to install Inventory Profiles Next Mod for Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Kotlin
- Download Inventory Profiles Next Mod
- Double click the mod downloaded file to run the Forge installer.
- Paste the downloaded “Kotlin” file inside .minecraft/mods folder
- Paste the mod downloaded file inside .minecraft / mods
- That’s how easy it is to keep a clean and tidy inventory!